It’s been a busy early 2013 at InkHouse. Last week, InkHouse was named a Pacesetter by the Boston Business Journal for the third year in a row, coming in as the 18th fastest growing private company in Massachusetts. More importantly, we were thrilled to see Boston Police Superintendent Paul Fitzgerald offer the opening remarks, which were concluded by a long and heartfelt standing ovation. We’re also proud that we were among the 500 audience members who helped raise more than $76,000 for One Fund Boston that morning. Thanks to the Boston Business Journal for making it possible!
Our growth continues with a strong roster of new clients that are poised to place big stamps on their industries. We are thrilled to welcome new clients:
- Autotask, the all-in-one Web-based software that helps VARs, MSPs and IT service providers sell, implement, deliver and bill their services. They were recently named a Network Group award finalist.
- Avid, which played an important role in nearly every Oscar nominee and winner this year. They are the ones behind the audio and video technology. In fact, the company has earned two Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys® itself.
- Hailo, which is making it easy to get a cab by something they call “e-hailing” – just click the Hailo app and a cab comes to you! Stay inside where it’s warm and skip the cab lines.
- iProspect, a strategic digital marketing partner to the world’s most innovative brands. Last year it was honored as the “Best Agency for Performance Marketing” at the 2012 iMedia Agency Awards, and we can see why. We just love their creativity and their willingness to try new approaches. And the press does too!
- The New England Venture Capital Association, which is working to tell the great story about technology innovation that sprouts and grows here in New England. The NEVY Awards party is on Wednesday this week at the Sinclair in Cambridge. Who doesn’t like a good combination of top VCs, smart entrepreneurs and non-stop cocktails?
- Localytics, the mobile app analytics company that a TechCrunch reporter raved about at a recent media roundtable I attended.
- Nexage, the hot mobile ad exchange in the Innovation District in Boston. We heart their cool office space. And we’re thrilled to bring on board another ad tech client doing some very cool things in mobile.
- Sociomantic, which gives advertisers a real-time and personalized system that delivers increased and transparent performance. This NYC-based company is taking the e-commerce world by storm, showing incredible growth and we couldn’t be more excited to work with them.
- Swirl, a very cool in-store mobile marketing platform provider. Our wallets are a bit emptier since we discovered this addictive app that alerts you to personalized exclusive offers and helps you find your favorite stores nearby.