I have worked with our EVP and chief content officer, Tina Cassidy, for six years collectively, at two companies. I enjoyed working with her so much that I followed her here to InkHouse.
Tina has earned my respect and admiration for many reasons but one in particular is that she is not afraid to speak up when she disagrees with an approach or if she thinks that there is a better path, and she is always thoughtful, creative and direct with her ideas. Her passion and enthusiasm are infectious and inspire all of us to have one foot in the future (one of InkHouse's values.)
On Friday, Tina was honored amongst just 13 other women in the Greater Boston real estate community as one of this year’s “Women of FIRE” award recipients from Banker & Tradesman. Here are just a few reasons why she is on FIRE:
- Tina founded and leads InkHouse’s real estate practice and brings a deep understanding of the real estate industry, especially from a media and community relations perspective. In addition to her decade of experience in the public relations industry, she also worked for 20 years as a journalist, including at The Boston Globe, where she served as real estate editor amongst many other beats including the State House, the 2000 presidential campaign and fashion.
- Tina won the National Association of Real Estate Editors’ (NAREE) first prize for “Best collection of Work” as a real estate reporter.
- She's written two acclaimed books (and even ghost wrote a third) including, Birth: The Surprising History of How We Are Born and Jackie After O.
- Tina ran the 2014 Boston Marathon for Team MR8, the foundation established by the family of Martin Richard. Despite not having tied her running shoes since high school, Tina finished the race in just over five hours and the team collectively raised more than $1.25 million.
- As if that isn’t enough, she also can play the drums and has never had a bad hair day.
Overall, Tina is a true team player and a role model for other women (especially fellow working mothers!) in both the real estate and PR industries. Click here to read more about Tina and the other 13 winners this year. Sound like someone that you want to work for? Our real estate practice is growing and we’re hiring! Send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com.