At InkHouse, we’re all about culture. It’s why we have great policies when it comes to things like email, maternity leave, and vacation. Our dedication to great work, thinking forward, and supporting each other is something that we embrace in both our InkHouse offices. But some things are just uniquely Californian.
1. We’re into burritos… and puns
Puns involving burritos are max ideal.
Yoga pants are not welcome, though. Patagucci is acceptable.
4. And we’re always checking out new events and opportunities for our clients
5. We’re willing to try new things
6. For us, it’s easy being green
7. Tensions can run a little high when it comes to the Sonos selection…
8. Like really high
I am vindicated, okay?
9. But all’s forgiven when the In-n-Out rolls around
10. Because all we have is each other…
And our crazy growth! We’re now up to 20 employees and *wink* we’re hiring
Oh yeah… we have one other thing, too…
Welcome to San Francisco.
For Anne, public relations is all about the storytelling. She considers her clients partners on a shared mission to craft the strongest narratives and get those narratives in front of the right people. Anne was the first Inkhouse employee in San Francisco and knows all too well the late nights and scrappiness required to get a start-up off the ground. Anne approaches public relations with a strong bias towards execution, doing whatever it takes to get the job done and provide strategic insight.